Tuesday, September 30, 2008

10 Questions With John Streuter


The first victim, I mean, candidate for "10 Questions With" is no other than John Streuter. John was Carterville Rotary's president last year and took some time to shed some insight to his life.



  1. Where do you work and what do you do? Peoples National Bank - Mortgage & Consumer Loan Officer

  2. How long have you been a member of the Carterville Rotary? 11 years, Charter Member and Charter President

  3. What’s your fondest moment of Rotary? Dedicating a Paul Harris Fellowship in my father's name this past year

  4. Hometown? Murphysboro

  5. How long have you lived in Carterville? 18 years

  6. What one word best describes you? Dedicated

  7. Hobbies? Golf

  8. Last book you read? not sure. I'm not a reader other than reading children's books to the boys. I usually spend my downtime watching the History & Discovery channels or Fox News.

  9. Last movie you saw? CARS movie with my son. I haven't seen a feature film since Austin was born.

  10. Favorite food? PIZZA

  11. Something that many people may not about you? Probably best to continue to keep that a secret!

Woops. That makes 11, but whose counting? Thanks to John for taking his time to partcipate. Stay tuned to see whose next month candidate will be.

No comments: