Monday, October 27, 2008

10 Questions With Richard Davis


Where do you work and what do you do?
Along with my wife Janie, I own and operate CENTURY 21 House of Realty, Inc.; a 5 office real estate corporation purchased in 2006.

How long have you been a member of the Carterville Rotary?
I am a charter member of our club.

What’s your fondest moment of Rotary?
When I was recognized as a Paul Harris Fellow and when recognized as Rotarian of the Year.

Where were you born?
Davenport, Iowa on November 7, 1956

Top 3 Reasons to live in Carterville?
Family oriented community, smack-dab in the middle of my real estate marketplace, core of friends and associates we've been blessed to know and work with.

What one word best describes you?
I was going to say caring, devoted...a real Clark Griswold but my family says bombastic, theatrical, and dramatic! Go figure!!!

What’s the first thing you do when you get home from work?
Work

Last book you read?
Bug Russ & Me

Last movie you saw?
Dark Knight (Batman)

Favorite place to eat?
Janie's home cooking - hands down!!!

Something that many people may not know about you?
I would like to get a pilot's license.

No comments: